PM Photography Ltd.
45 Mercer Drive
Company Registration No: 07933029
Registered in England
Visitors strictly by appointment only
PM Photography Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PM Photography Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22 May 2018, and was last updated 26 January 2019.
What we collect…..
All pages on our website can be accessed without giving us your personal information. We use an externally hosted third party to manage and administer your account.
Get a quotation form / General email enquiries…..
Should you make an enquiry or request a quotation, We will collect the following information:
- Name and Address
- Contact information including email address & telephone number
- Booking Information (ie. wedding details)
- Demographic information such as Address & Postcode
What we do with the information we gather:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a service
- Providing quotations and information.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How we secure your data stored on-line:
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. When you use any contact form on our website, a copy of the data entered will be stored on our password protected web server and erased periodically.
- You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded content from other websites…..
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites…..
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PM Photography acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice and the respective governing body’s requirements.
Our policy recognises that the welfare and interests of children is paramount in all circumstances. It aims to ensure that regardless of age, gender, religion or beliefs, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background, all children;
- have a positive and enjoyable experience at the event being photographed, in a safe and child centred environment
- are protected from abuse whilst participating in the event being photographed or outside of the activity PM Photography acknowledges that some children, including disabled children and young people or those from ethnic minority communities, can be particularly vulnerable to abuse and accept responsibility to take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure their welfare.
As part of our safeguarding policy PM Photography will:
- promote and prioritise the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
- ensure everyone understands their roles and responsibilities in respect of safeguarding and is provided with appropriate learning opportunities to recognise, identify and respond to signs of abuse, neglect and other safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people.
- ensure appropriate action is taken in the event of incidents/concerns of abuse and support provided to the individual/s who raise or disclose the concern • ensure that confidential, detailed and accurate records of all safeguarding concerns are maintained and securely stored.
- ensure robust safeguarding arrangements and procedures are in operation The policy and procedures will be widely promoted and are mandatory for everyone involved in PM Photography Photography.
- PM Photography uses the latest hardware/software to ensure the safe and secure storage of all its data. We store all customer information that is used for the day-to-day running of our business both remotely (iCloud, Backblaze) and on our server that is located at our head office.
Controlling your personal information…..
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to PM Photography, 45 Mercer Drive, Lincoln, LN1 1AG.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.